Eagle is currently seeking a personable, enthusiastic and customer-focused individual for the position of First Impressions Specialist. This full-time, non-exempt position is responsible for providing a welcoming and professional first impression to our visitors, employees and trade partners.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF
Click For Full Description
At Eagle, we don’t just build homes, we build communities that celebrate life’s moments by bringing people together and families closer to what matters. As one of the region’s most trusted builders since 1984, our commitment to excellence is surpassed only by our passion for crafting experiences that transcend construction. Because building homes doesn’t start with plans. It begins with people. From our planners and designers to our suppliers and trade partners, we are one team – united by an extraordinary dedication to exceptional quality delivered with a personal touch.
We believe our greatest values are our human values, guiding everything we do and every moment we create together. Here, attitude is everything; we roll up our sleeves and live for the extra mile. It’s said what makes a “house” a “home” is heart. At Eagle, we couldn’t agree more. And it’s why we put every ounce of ours into every one we build.
We are currently seeking a personable, enthusiastic and customer-focused individual for the position of First Impressions Specialist. This full-time, non-exempt position is responsible for providing a welcoming and professional first impression to our visitors, employees and trade partners.
- Answer incoming calls and greet guests in a friendly, polite and professional manner, responding to inquiries or redirecting them to others as appropriate
- Ensure that all areas of the office are well-organized and welcoming
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and deliveries, as well as process outgoing mail
- Monitor conference room meeting schedules, assisting in set-up and clean-up as needed
- Responsible for upkeep and presentation of the main office including cleanliness of all office areas and communication with the janitorial service to ensure maintenance of high standards
- Responsible for monitoring, ordering, receiving and stocking of office, breakroom and meeting room supplies, equipment and furniture, working with vendors to ensure timely, accurate and cost effective procurement
- Work with technology team to coordinate and track employee technology needs and service requests
- Assist departments with copying, faxing, filing and other tasks as time permits and as directed by management
- 1-3 years of reception desk, customer service and/or administrative assistant experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a sunny disposition with a welcoming and outgoing personality, professional appearance and demeanor, excellent organizational and time management skills, an ability to prioritize and manage projects with a strong attention to detail and the initiative to follow-through on requests
- The ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds, reach above and below eye level, sit for extended periods of time, and the visual and hearing acuity to work at a computer screen and respond to telephone calls for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation and the ability to work from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F
- A willingness and ability to work well with all levels of an organization and function as a strong contributor to a team effort to achieve company, department and personal goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with an aptitude to master new software/systems quickly is preferred
Compensation: $14 - $15 per hour with a generous company benefits package. Relocation is not provided. Only residents of the Richmond area will be considered.
To Apply: Email a letter of interest outlining why you are the best candidate for this opportunity, availability and your current resume to email@example.com