Eagle Construction of Va., LLC is currently seeking an energetic, friendly individual for a part-time, weekend New Home Sales Host/Hostess position in the West End’s newest urban district.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF
Click for Full Description
Eagle Construction of Va., LLC is currently seeking an energetic, friendly individual for a part-time, weekend New Home Sales Host/Hostess position in the West End’s newest urban district. As a New Home Sales Host/Hostess, you will assist our Sales Team and identify potential homebuyers by greeting visitors at our sales model; taking registration information; identifying visitor needs, motivations, and interests while building rapport; and by explaining our product and options. The position offers the opportunity for an ideal schedule (model home hours 11am-6pm) and does require work on most weekends. The New Home Sales Host/Hostess will also gain knowledge of the latest building and home design trends.
- Greet potential buyers, provide information, and answer questions regarding the community
- Cultivate relationships and build rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Provide tours of model homes as needed
- Secure contact information for follow up
- Maintain appearance of sales model home
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Outgoing personality
- Professional demeanor
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Mobility through model home (including walking up and down stairs many times a day)
- Willingness to work primarily weekend schedule
- Reliable transportation
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Real Estate, Sales, and/or Customer Service experience preferred.
Email a letter of interest explaining your qualifications and your current resume to email@example.com
DOWNLOAD THE PDF